The broadcast is available for 9 hours (until 4 am).
When the spectators do not go to the theater – the theater goes to them.
We are finally back, but in an updated and adapted format! Due to current conditions, the best option for meeting with your favorite artists, the theater in Podil chose to hold online performances. At home, with a glass of wine or a cup of cocoa or aromatic coffee, on a comfortable sofa – now this is how you can visit the show.
By buying a ticket, you not only make your evening really good, but also invest money in the development of theatrical art.
About the play:
For the ukrainian it gives joy of being and self-affirmation, enforses him to survive, bear kids and dream, nevertheless burning desire of possessing the land is his the heaviest cross.
- Performance language – Ukrainian
- 2 hours 30 minutes with intermission
- Genre – Comedy
- First night – 29 May 2008
- Author – Ivan Karpenko-Karyi
- Director – Vitaly Malakhov
- Set Designer – Maria Pogrebnyak
- Costume Designer – Nina Rudenko
- Music – Ivan Nebesnyi
- Choreographer – Angelika Borisova
- Lighting Designer – Sergey Nevgadovsky
- Sound – Sergey Shevchenko
- Video – Alexander Bratinov
- Stage Manager – Tatiana Antonova, Lyubov Skirko